Wednesday, April 24, 2013

S'mores Granola

I have had some fun with granola lately, but this is my current favorite recipe, so I thought I'd share it with y'all. This s'mores granola over some greek yogurt is a delicious afternoon pick me up!

S'mores Granola


What you'll need: 
Adapted from: Dashing Dish
2 1/2 cupOld fashioned oats
2 tbsButter, melted
1/4 cupbrown sugar
1/8 cupHoney
1/4 cupMini chocolate chips
1Egg 
1 tspBaking powder
PinchSalt 
1/2 cupgraham cookies (or even chocolate graham crackers), broken into bite size pieces
1/2 cupmarshmallow bits (the little tiny marshmallows that you put in Hot Chocolate!)

To Make: 

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine all ingredients, except the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Spread out onto a greased cookie sheet.  Bake for 15 minutes. Stir, then bake another 15-20 minutes until granola is crisp. 
Enjoy over some yogurt or even ice cream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment